Simple Gadget is a Crafting Material in Nier: Automata.
A gadget so simple you don't know what it's for.
Effects & Uses
- 10 are needed to upgrade Pod A to Level 2.
- 10 are needed to upgrade Pod B to Level 2.
- 10 are needed to upgrade Pod C to Level 2.
- Can be sold for 750g.
Where to Find/Location
- Reward for completing the quest Terminal Repairs
- Reward for completing the quest Anemone's Past
- Forest Zone: Royal Chamber. Treasure point in the cradle where the baby king was before.
- City Ruins: Near Factory. 4th floor of the building that you first come out on after the prologue.
- City Ruins: Near Factory. On top of the Engels saw.
- Can be found in hidden treasure spots when scanning. Known locations:
- Forest Castle: Front . Right below the access point. Drop down in the direction of the castle.
- Forest Castle: Front. First multi-tiered room inside the castle, bottom floor.
- Bunker. Room of 9S.
- Resistance Camp. Right in front of the fence, on the way to the back of the camp.
- Factory: Entrance. On the ground under the bridge leading to the city.
- City Ruins : Near the factory: Turn right and go to the tall building, take stair to go to the thrd floor, turn left and follow the narrow floor. (Must use Auto-collet Items chip)
- City Ruins: Near the Tower. Go to the commercial facility across the bridge, near the entrance to the lift.
- City Ruins: Near the Tower. Just behind the wall with the moveable cube on the way to Pascal's village.
- Park Ruins: Attraction Sq. Next to the clown Shopkeeper Machine, in the right corner next to the gate.
- Pascal's Village. On the way to the gate that leads to the forest area.
- Desert: Camp. Inside the small cave over by the Multi-Tier Types.
- Desert: Housing Complex. In the alley leading to the area where you encountered the naked android.
City Ruins: Near Factory
Go to the City Ruins: Near Factory Access Point and turn right, running into the bottom floor of the tall building you first start out on. Go up three flights of stairs, and then turn left. If you have an Auto-Collect Item chip, you can simply hug the wall and collect the item through the wall. If not, you'll have to go towards the hole in the outside wall, jump out of it, and keep turning left in the air, until you enter a different hole on the same floor on the other side of the wall.
- One of the few materials that can't be bought at any point of the game.