Titanium Alloy is an Crafting Material in Nier: Automata.
Alloy composed of rare metals.
Effects & Uses
- Used to upgrade weapons.
Where to Find/Location
- Dropped by Medium Biped (level 18+)
- Dropped by Linked-sphere Type
- Reward for completing Game Dev Machine Lv 2
- Reward for completing Reconnaissance Squad
- This can be farmed early in the game after you finish the desert quest. A few medium bipeds (0~4) spawn behind the save point in the apartment complex area of the desert. Their levels vary from 16-18, but all have the chance to drop it. It is a very rare drop, so you can use the save/load technique to quickly dispatch the enemies and respawn them. It is highly recommended that you use item drop rate chips as that will increase the chance to obtain the item.
- After you finish the first main quest that takes you into the Desert: Housing Complex where you first fight Adam, return to the circular arena where multiple Medium Bipeds will continuously spawn along with Small Bipeds, Goliath Bipeds, and occasional Exploders, all at level 38. Try to equip item drop rate chips and target down the Medium BiPeds, grabbing any drops until you get the Titanium Alloy you are looking for.
- Seems also a rare drop by the Linked-sphere-types that roam city ruins and in route B the flooded city.