11B's Memento is a Side Quest in NieR: Automata.
Find out what happened to 11B after the assault to find the goliath.
11B's Memento Objectives
- Find 11B's corpse and retrieve the materials
- Bring her belongings to 16D
11B's Memento Rewards
- YoRHa-issue Blade
- Melee Defense Up (L)
- Ranged Defense Up (L)
- Melee Defense +6 Chip
- 200 EXP
11B's Memento Walkthrough
- Speak with 16D in the Hangar in the Bunker where she will ask you to locate 11B's body and bring back her belongings as mementos. Head to the factory in City Ruins and find 11B's corpse, located near a rock located at the very beginning of the game. Head back to the Bunker and speak with 16D. You can choose to keep her desertion to yourself or tell 16D. If you tell her the truth she will begin laughing and thank you. If you don't show her the information she will confess that they were lovers. Either way the reward is the same.
- There are various shortcuts that you can 'activate' to make getting through the factory quicker.
- Virtuous Treaty (Large Sword) is located near your corpse (from where you died during the opening sequence), which is near the factory where 11B is located.
- Whether or not you reveal 11B's intent the reward will be the same.
- *Minor Spoiler*: If you reveal the truth to 16D she will affirm that the job she has is the right one, otherwise she will confess she has been thinking of changing her role to become a combat model.
- The quest become available as soon as you are asked to proceed to the desert area.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I may just be silly. But what exactly did she mean by "YoRHa squadron was wrong"? Is she just loosing it at this point? Did she learn some truths? Or is it simply that they are not supposed to feel fear and pain like she is?
OR did she somehow learn something as she got infected?
I'm just before the Missile Supply Station MQ, and 11B's body isn't showing up. Any advice?
This wiki entry is wrong. The quest is only available during specific sequences, and cannot be accessed on route B, C or D on any playthrough.
I honestly got the mission after completing the weapons dealer and supply trader request mission and just using the resistance camp access point to immediately go to the bunker.
The quest become available as soon as you are asked to proceed to the desert area.................. my game says you are lying.
This is yet another quest that becomes unavailable after the "Missile Supply" quest chain. It's possible that it becomes unavailable specifically when you accept Pascal's proposal to join him at the factory (which is 2 or 3 steps after "Missile Supply"), but I wouldn't gamble on it since this quest can not be repeated in any route other than [Route A], excluding at the very end the game when you're a allowed to re-visit previous chapters.
I'm assuming that 16D is angry at 11B for desertion, and making up bad stuff to say about 11B when 2B tells her the truth although they were actually lovers?
I do not understand; why isn't 11B pre-mission state restored to another body?
Has anyone else seen 16D's dialogue after both options? The 180 in her attitude is crazy.
Don't tell her: 16D is sad and says that she was lovers with 11B and that she'll turn into a combat model to avenge her.
Tell her: 16D is belligerent and says that 11B abused her, and that she deserved the pathetic death she got.
Like, wow. What a difference.
Has anyone found a bug where 16d wont pawn in the hangar? She won't spawn for me. But I did the Goliath fight in the city ruins does that have something to do with it?
lesbian andriod lovers?! hot hot hot!
The slots of the defence chip are random ranging 14-26 save and reload befor delivering if you wanna try to get better slots
The final reward is actually different in slots. If you reveal 11B's intent, the Melee Defense Chip will require only 20 slots, otherwise 26.