A120: Repair is a Pod Program in NieR: Automata. The A120: Repair is a utility program that generates a field that regenerates health. Pod Programs are active abilities that are slotted to your A.I. Companion, the Pod, they function similarly to NieR Replicant's Sealed Verses, allowing the player to instruct the Pod/s to execute a special attack. But unlike a Sealed Verse in NieR Replicant, a cooldown occurs after using a skill instead of a magic meter.
Emits a temporary beam capable of healing the combatants as long as they remain within its radius.
A120: Repair Pod Program Effect
- Players that are within the cone rapidly recovers HP.
- Charged Attack: Increases healing rate and duration per available Pod (up to three Pods).
Where to Find A120: Repair Pod Program in NieR Autoamta
- Complete the side quest, Sorting Trouble 3, to obtain this as a reward.
A120: Repair Pod Program Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips for A120: Repair goes here.
- Cooldown for a Pod Program varies depending on Plug-in Chips that are equipped.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can this heal the subjects of escort missions?