Anti Chain Damage
|Item Type||Plug-in Chip|
|Chip Type||Defense Chip|
Anti Chain Damage is a Plug-in Chip in NieR: Automata. The Anti Chain Damage Plug-in Chip is a Defense Chip. Plug-in Chips are items that you can equip to acquire or customize mostly passive and some active Skills in the game. Primarily, Plug-in Chips provide passive buffs or additional stat bonuses, as well as provide the user with different skills and/or effects. There are five types of Plug-in Chips: Attack, Defense, Support, Hacking, and System.
Anti Chain Damage NieR Automata Plug-in Chip Effect
- Turn invincible after taking damage. (0.5~6 seconds)
Where to Find the Anti Chain Damage Plug-in Chip in NieR Automata
- Flooded City, Locked Chest: Located before the second lift inside the Soul Box recovery unit during the quest Obtain Keys (third playthrough) (+6 Version)
Anti Chain Damage Plug-in Chip Upgrades in NieR Automata
|Name||Level 0||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Most Efficient Load|
|♦ Storage Cost||♦4||♦5||♦6||♦7||♦9||♦11||♦14||♦17||♦21||(Number of Chips)x(Level) [Cost]|
|Anti Chain Damage||0.5 sec||1 sec||1.5 sec||2 sec||2.5 sec||3 sec||4 sec||5 sec||6 sec||3x3 |
Anti Chain Damage Plug-in Chip Notes & Tips
- Other notes and player tips go here.
- Plug-in Chips can have a Level between 0 and 8 that determines how strong the effect of that chip is. Not all chips have multiple levels.
- All Plug-in Chips have a Cost that determines how much space they take up when equipped in storage. You can purchase more storage space from merchants so that you can equip more chips.
- The Cost of a chip can vary, and so lower Cost is desirable because the chip will use less of your storage capacity.
- Chips have a minimum and maximum Cost that is determined by their type and Rank. Chips with the lowest possible Cost for their Rank are marked with a ♦.
- Plug-in Chips of the same Type and Rank can be Fused to create a new chip of the same type that is one Rank higher.
- The Cost of a new chip is calculated from the Costs of the two chips being Fused. Check out the Plug-in Chips Reference Guide for optimal chip fusion if you need help creating ♦ Cost chips.
- Chips can be Fused to Rank 6 typically and up to Rank 8 at the Canyon Machine after completing her quest.
- When prompted for the first time she aks for a painless death thinking the androids were sent to kill her, if the player chooses to spare her life, she will give you the side quest Lord of the Valley. After clearing the quest she starts selling and fusing Chips. Canyon Machine can fuse chips up to +8.
- Plug-in Chips can be purchased, obtained from quests, or acquired from enemy drops. Chips purchased are often a high rank while chips dropped from enemies have a random rank and can sometimes drop ♦ Cost chips.
- When you die you lose all the chips you had installed. To recover them you must make your way back to your prior body. Failing to do so results in losing the chips.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You can farm these while on the qst playtrough, when you're at the quest step saying; head to the forest via the commercial facility.
At some point you'll reach the Save 'vending machine' called Forest Castle: Front.
From there you just make your way trough the castle, killing the small bipeds on your way.
After a short bit you'll be outside of the castle while still on a linear path, continue to the right and kill all small biped spawns there.
On this route you should be able to farm:
- Anti chain damage
- Max HP Up
- Deadly Heal
Now here is where it gets interesting. When you go back outside to the left, and make your way back in the castle on the left side.
For some reason groups of small bipeds just kept spawning there so i just kept killing them, running back and forth to the left room from where they spawn, kill them, run outside to the right, they spawn to the left again, kill them, rince repeat.
These mobs only seem to drop Max HP Up Chips, so if you want to keep farming Anti Chain and Deadly Heal, run back to the left trough the castle, quicksave whenever possible, load your save and run it again.
+4 is 2.5, +5 is 3.0, +6 is 4.0, +7 is 5.0, +8 is 6.0
it caps at 6 seconds, and can be triggered via self-destruct/Berserk as well, enabling a grace period after such.
excellent synergism with auto-use item in that you can self-destruct, only to be healed immediately, and invulnerable due to anti-chain's effects.
also useful with auto-heal at higher duration.