Boars are one of the Mounts in NieR: Automata. Boars are one of the animals found that you can hop on and mount in the game and use them as a method of transportation around the world. Mounts can now also jump, which is especially useful when traversing the Desert Zone, but the you will automatically dismount when approaching a dense sandstorm. To ride any animal, you must use Animal Bait or Sachet early in the game. These items can be bought from the Supply Trader at the Resistance Camp. Once you've unlocked the transport service, you can find your mounts near most access points and exits.
Boar Information in NieR Automata
- Can appear by save points once transport is unlocked.
- Will flee when approached unless you possess the Sachet.
- Drops Boar Meat, an item required for 1 quest that can be sold for 2,250G.
- Also drops Beast Hide, a Crafting Material.
- A rare white variant called White Boar can also spawn which drops White Boar Meat.
Boar Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Boar in NieR: Automata goes here.