Camp Development is a Side Quest in NieR: Automata.
"Anemone has asked for help reclaiming the forest. Destroy the enemies at the intended camp site."
"Tell Anemone that the enemies have been vanquished"
"Peace has returned to the forest, and the camp has been safely established"
Camp Development Objectives
- Destroy enemies at shopping mall in City Ruins Commercial Facility
- Return to Anemone to give her the good news.
Camp Development Rewards
- Medium Recovery x1
- Natural Rubber x5
- Torn Book x5
- Down-Attack Up +3 Chip
- 320 EXP
- Unlocks quest Anemone's Past
- Unlocks quest Culinary Researcher
Camp Development Walkthrough
- This quest is obtained by speaking to Anemone after completing The Forest Kingdom.You must first have access to the back area of the resistance camp, which is obtained in The Manager's Request.
- Travel to the City Ruins: Near the Tower and head towards the commercial facility and the Forest Zone. You will meet some Forest Kingdom Machines here, level 20. Defeat them to clear the camp site
- Return to the Resistance Camp to complete the quest.
- Your conversation with Anemone turns to A2, and unlocks Anemone's Past