|Item Type||Plug-in Chip|
|Chip Type||Defense Chip|
Deadly-Heal is a Plug-in Chip in NieR: Automata. The Deadly-Heal Plug-in Chip is a Defense Chip. Plug-in Chips are items that you can equip to acquire or customize mostly passive and some active Skills in the game. Primarily, Plug-in Chips provide passive buffs or additional stat bonuses, as well as provide the user with different skills and/or effects. There are five types of Plug-in Chips: Attack, Defense, Support, Hacking, and System.
Deadly-Heal NieR Automata Plug-in Chip Effect
- Recover X% HP for every enemy defeated. (5%~100%)
Where to Find the Deadly-Heal Plug-in Chip in NieR Automata
- Dropped by Small Bipeds and Medium Bipeds in the Forest and Castle.
Deadly-Heal Plug-in Chip Upgrades in NieR Automata
|Name||Level 0||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Most Efficient Load|
|♦ Storage Cost||♦4||♦5||♦6||♦7||♦9||♦11||♦14||♦17||♦21||(Number of Chips)x(Level) [Cost]|
|Deadly Heal||5%||10%||20%||30%||40%||50%||60%||80%||100%||1x8 ; 2x5 |
Deadly-Heal Plug-in Chip Notes & Tips
- Other notes and player tips go here.
- Plug-in Chips can have a Level between 0 and 8 that determines how strong the effect of that chip is. Not all chips have multiple levels.
- All Plug-in Chips have a Cost that determines how much space they take up when equipped in storage. You can purchase more storage space from merchants so that you can equip more chips.
- The Cost of a chip can vary, and so lower Cost is desirable because the chip will use less of your storage capacity.
- Chips have a minimum and maximum Cost that is determined by their type and Rank. Chips with the lowest possible Cost for their Rank are marked with a ♦.
- Plug-in Chips of the same Type and Rank can be Fused to create a new chip of the same type that is one Rank higher.
- The Cost of a new chip is calculated from the Costs of the two chips being Fused. Check out the Plug-in Chips Reference Guide for optimal chip fusion if you need help creating ♦ Cost chips.
- Chips can be Fused to Rank 6 typically and up to Rank 8 at the Canyon Machine after completing her quest.
- When prompted for the first time she aks for a painless death thinking the androids were sent to kill her, if the player chooses to spare her life, she will give you the side quest Lord of the Valley. After clearing the quest she starts selling and fusing Chips. Canyon Machine can fuse chips up to +8.
- Plug-in Chips can be purchased, obtained from quests, or acquired from enemy drops. Chips purchased are often a high rank while chips dropped from enemies have a random rank and can sometimes drop ♦ Cost chips.
- When you die you lose all the chips you had installed. To recover them you must make your way back to your prior body. Failing to do so results in losing the chips.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
is it worth? i mean i guess it's good for multiple oponents but Idk how much could it be useful? I feel like this takes too much slots even at +2 even if it cures a lot upon killing mere stubs, I guess it should be paired with dunno auto heal or offensive heal but still is it necessary with autoheal? I want heals to take less slots possible so tat i can focus more on damaging
found one in a dead android body in the desert zone: housing complex while pursuing the robot