Devola's Request is a Side Quest in NieR: Automata.
"Devola and Popola need some materials. Collect the following items from machines at the abandoned factory: Stripped Screws from machines that are stacked on top of each other. Small gears from the little machines with short legs. Machine oil from an abandoned truck."
"Devola and Popola thanked you for given them the materials. It seems they've been putting their advanced technical knowledge to use... by making daily necessities for the camp."
Devola's Request Objectives
- Collect Stripped Screw x5
- Collect Small Gear x5
- Collect Machine Oil x1
- Give Devola and Popola the materials you collected
Devola's Request Rewards
- Mushroom x5
- Large Recovery x1
- Pure Water x5
- Ranged Defense Up (L) x1
- Melee Defense Up (L) x1
- 1,670 EXP
Devola's Request Walkthrough
- This quest becomes available on your third playthrough, after the quest Loss, when you select 9S and trigger "Tower Recon"
- Talk to Devola and Popola at the Resistance camp. You will likely already have the materials in your inventory, so you can turn it in immediately.
- Unlocks quest: Popola's Errand