Find a Present
Find a Present is a Side Quest in NieR: Automata.
"Data from a rare flower would be a perfect gift for Operator 6O. Collect the following item in order to take the required photo: Desert Rose x1"
"You found a desert rose, take a picture and send it to Operator 6O"
"You received a reward from Operator 6O in thanks for the picture of the desert rose. She seems more infatuated with Earth now than ever, if such a thing is possible. Make sure to claim the reward she sent over email"
Find a Present Objectives
- Acquire a Desert Rose
- Send the picture to Operator 6O
- Check your inbox for a reward
Find a Present Rewards
- Type-40 Sword
- Amber x4
- Pod Program: A130: Bomb
- 800 EXP
Find a Present Walkthrough
- This quest will appear in your Inbox after completing the quest Terminal Repairs and heading to the resistance camp. Head to the Desert: Oil Field access point and head northwest to find the rose.
- Pod will take a picture and upload it.
- Head back to your Inbox to pick up your reward.
- Quest becomes unavailable after the Flooded City
- Route C: If the player complete this quest, Operator 6O will thank 2B for the flowers during the escape from Bunker, albeit in distorted voice.
- If you have a Desert Rose in your inventory when triggering this quest, it will automatically complete.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I can't find operator 60's quest
What chapter do you select?
Is it possible to do and complete the quest after finishing the game, through chapter select?
soo i try doing the follow each step of both the person below who tell me how to do it i try 3/4 time from 6-1 to 7-1 i follow each step BUT it never trigged this again (although i played the game 4/5 time out) it never trigged when i did the chapther select then i watched also on youtube it did not trigged.... so i deside to look at commed on youtube and found 2/3 people also got same prolem because 6O was only talking about the luna flower on my head keep in mind i Follow every step: i need go from pascal use teleport to City Center Run to City tower (somewhere here I should have that mail) - [ That MAIL Never Got trigged by me when i was there, the only thing that trigged was the luna flower] and run back to the City Center Teloport to the Resistance Camp. Just how you explained This did still not trigged the mission at all. then i come up with the 2 way, to stop doing same thing I rmember i Keep follow the step but nothing work The (2) people who comment on that answer sad only Go back the the RC (but never said teleport or run) It Only Did trigged for me IF i Runned back to the resistance Camp and not Used the teleport when i was at the City Tower just running back That was the only opstion i got afther trying 4 time withoud succes with a teleport. That why it never Trigged afther so many try. so in case if anyone have same problem wat i got Just Run Back to the Camp if you at the tower If this happend to with the teleport failer
this is just depressing. does this quest also become unavailable after "the wandering couple"?
Tried selecting chapter 06-02 and transporting to resistance camp, but no luck. I don't even have terminal repairs in my quest log, but I definitely completed it my first playthrough.
operator 6O? more like operator heart-melter!
cheesy as all hell, but damn is that a sweet cheese.
"and head northwest to find the rose" - This game does not have the north-west.
FFFFFF I missed this quest ;-; now I can't get it back ever again... I'm sorry, A2!
I missed this mission but completed Terminal Repairs in Route A.
By starting from chapter 06-02 and transport to Resistance Camp, I finally triggered this mission.
Name of song after completion of this quest ?
Just to point out, it's Operator Six-Oh, not Operator Six-Zero. Fixed incorrect spelling, but don't know how to correct the miscoloured link in the quest details box. Someone should get on that.
I missed this mission during playthrough A, and replaying it using chapter select makes it kinda weird to trigger the quest, but I figured it out.
1. Go back to either chapter 06-05 and fight the boss in the Royal Chamber (or 07-01 if you want to skip the Royal Chamber fight, but I'd say better safe than sorry), Report to Pascal to finish the main story quest.
2. Next, teleport to City Ruins: Center and walk towards City Ruins: Near the Tower access point. Near the latter access point you'll receive the mail that triggers the Terminal Repairs quest. (Teleporting straight to City Ruins: Near the Tower didn't seem to trigger the mail.) Walk back to the former access point and destroy the machines there. To finish the quest, open the reward mail after the dialogue with Operator 60.
3. Teleport to the Resistance Camp to receive the mail that triggers this quest.
4. Follow the instruction on this page to finish the quest. If you happen to possess the Desert Rose by the time you receive the quest, 2B will immediately upload the photograph. Finish the quest by opening Operator 60's reward mail.
I didn't manage to trigger this quest on route A, is it possible for me to do this in route B?