Heal Drops Up
|Item Type||Plug-in Chip|
|Chip Type||Hacking Chip|
Heal Drops Up is a Plug-in Chip in NieR: Automata. The Heal Drops Up Plug-in Chip is a Hacking Chip. Plug-in Chips are items that you can equip to acquire or customize mostly passive and some active Skills in the game. Primarily, Plug-in Chips provide passive buffs or additional stat bonuses, as well as provide the user with different skills and/or effects. There are five types of Plug-in Chips: Attack, Defense, Support, Hacking, and System.
Heal Drops Up NieR Automata Plug-in Chip Effect
- X% chance foes drop healing items if defeated by hacking. (10%~100%)
Where to Find the Heal Drops Up Plug-in Chip in NieR Automata
- Obtained as a reward for completing Game Dev Machine Level 3.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Side Quest, Data on the Old World.
Heal Drops Up Plug-in Chip Upgrades in NieR Automata
|Name||Level 0||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Most Efficient Load|
|♦ Storage Cost||♦4||♦5||♦6||♦7||♦9||♦11||♦14||♦17||♦21||(Number of Chips)x(Level) [Cost]|
|Heal Drops Up||30%||40%||50%||60%||70%||90%||100%||2x4 |
Heal Drops Up Plug-in Chip Notes & Tips
- Other notes and player tips go here.
- Plug-in Chips can have a Level between 0 and 8 that determines how strong the effect of that chip is. Not all chips have multiple levels.
- All Plug-in Chips have a Cost that determines how much space they take up when equipped in storage. You can purchase more storage space from merchants so that you can equip more chips.
- The Cost of a chip can vary, and so lower Cost is desirable because the chip will use less of your storage capacity.
- Chips have a minimum and maximum Cost that is determined by their type and Rank. Chips with the lowest possible Cost for their Rank are marked with a ♦.
- Plug-in Chips of the same Type and Rank can be Fused to create a new chip of the same type that is one Rank higher.
- The Cost of a new chip is calculated from the Costs of the two chips being Fused. Check out the Plug-in Chips Reference Guide for optimal chip fusion if you need help creating ♦ Cost chips.
- Chips can be Fused to Rank 6 typically and up to Rank 8 at the Canyon Machine after completing her quest.
- When prompted for the first time she aks for a painless death thinking the androids were sent to kill her, if the player chooses to spare her life, she will give you the side quest Lord of the Valley. After clearing the quest she starts selling and fusing Chips. Canyon Machine can fuse chips up to +8.
- Plug-in Chips can be purchased, obtained from quests, or acquired from enemy drops. Chips purchased are often a high rank while chips dropped from enemies have a random rank and can sometimes drop ♦ Cost chips.
- When you die you lose all the chips you had installed. To recover them you must make your way back to your prior body. Failing to do so results in losing the chips.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I'm pretty sure that you can get heal drop up chips by killing a robot in the amusement park.atleast with 9s
Game shuts down (for me too) when over equipping as mentioned in other comment.
110% = 70%+40% (+6 & +3) = shutdown
100% = 70%+30% (+6 &+2) = shutdown
100% = 40%+30%+30% (+3 & +2x2) = no problems ... ??? (i'm confused)
Soft cap 90% like drop rate up except it will crash your game if you go over, at least on my version.