Medium Recovery is a Consumable Item in NieR: Automata. Medium Recovery is a Restorative Item. Consumable Items in NieR Automata are divided into different categories, Restorative, Enhancement, and Support, each having it's unique properties and are usually used in combat, as well as exploration. All Items in NieR Automata are acquired in many ways like game progression, quest completion, exploration, and interacting with certain NPCs. You'll find helpful information for the Medium Recovery item in NieR Automata.
Where to Find Medium Recovery in NieR Automata
- Drops from destroyed enemies.
- It can be purchased from the Bunker Item Shop.
- It can be purchased from the Resistance Camp Supply Trader.
- It can be purchased from the Machine Village Tool Shop.
- It can be purchased from the Desert Camp Supply Trader.
- It can be purchased from the Forest Zone Supply Trader.
Medium Recovery Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
This item is used to replenish the character's health. Restores 75% of HP.
Medium Recovery Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Medium Recovery in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I need some insights here please. The medium and large recovery items are grayed out and I can't seem to be able to use those, whether in or outside of battle. Anyone having the same problem?