Onward to War is a Main Story Quest in NieR: Automata.
"The machines controlling the network, codename Adam and Eve, have been destroyed. This is the time for a full-on attack to reclaim Earth"
Onward to War Objectives
- Go to the hangar
- Obstruct the enemy air defenses
Onward to War Rewards
Onward to War Walkthrough
- You are 2B again, and you can find new correspondence in your Inbox.
- Go to the Hangar to get on your flight unit. As you leave,
- You will gain control of 9S, and Operator 210 will go through your instructions with you. You must hack certain machine lifeforms instead of destroying them.
- The first unit to hack is a Small Biped located at the very top of Engels.
- The second one is atop the broken highway near where Parade Escort took place. It is a Medium Exploder - so be careful..
- The third enemy is atop the long tower in City Ruins: Near tht Tower. Climb all the way up and hack a Medium Flyer.
- Thir fourth enemy is a Goliath Biped near the Commercial Facility. You need to first remote control a Small Biped unit from the other side of the bridge.
- The fifth machine is atop the building where you had met Father Servo, by the Desert: Camp exit. It has a tendency to fall of the building.
- Head to the rendevux point.
- After a short cutscene, you take control of 2B in her flight unit, and receive a message from the Council of Humanity as you fight your way through the skies. After a short flight section, the next quest: Taking Cntrol begins.