Pascal's Despair is a Main Story Quest in NieR: Automata.
"The children of Pascal's village took their own lifes for fear of what they were about to face. Pascal's heartbreak cannot be mended, and he asks A2 to delete his memories or kill him."
Pascal's Despair Objectives
- Decide what to do with Pascal
Pascal's Despair Rewards
- delete pascal's memories - unlocks Pascal's Item Shop.
- Killing him grants Pascal's Core
Pascal's Despair Walkthrough
- This quest unlocks once you complete Protect the Children on your third playthrough while you are A2
- Talk to Pascal and he will request that you delete his memories or kill him.
- Delete his memories via a hacking game with your pod.
- You will obtain the trophy Farawell Pascal
- This generates another bot exchange, and you can monitor 9S for the quest: Obtain Keys
- You can walk away and make no choice (reward??)