Resistance Disappearance is a Side Quest in NieR: Automata.
"A woman at the Resistance camp claims that one of her friends is missing. Investigate the materials storage site and search for clues."
"Investigate the location at the coordinates inscribed on the storage site wall."
"Upon arriving at tthe coordinates, you found a dead Resistance member and a blood-covered machine lifeform. Examine the body of the Resistance member."
"Judging from the data found on the man and the machine, both tricked the other into coming here in order to exact revenge. Report your findings to the client."
"The client has been informed of your findings. Though overcome with grief at the loss of her friend, she seems to have some kind of plan..."
"The woman was nowhere to be found in camp, though a man claimed he saw her leave with a weapon in hand."
Resistance Disappearance Objectives
- Investigate the Materials Storage Site
- The door to the storage room was shut tight.
- Complete the quest The Manager's Request.
- Investigate the location at the coordinates inscribed on the storage site wall.
- Defeat the machine
- Examine the body of the Resistance Member
- Return to the Resistance Camp to the client.
Resistance Disappearance Rewards
Resistance Disappearance Walkthrough
- This quest becomes available once the player returns from the Machine Village after talking to Pascal.
- Initially, the door to the storage area of the Resistance Camp will be locked. You must complete The Manager's Request to gain access.
- Once the back door opens, go in and down a ladder, then investigate the ground level metal poles for an inscription.
- Follow the coordinates on your map, they will take you to the Desert Zone. Here, you will be attacked by a sword-wielding Medium Biped machine, that apparently has a grudge against androids and lured them here to kill them. It is added to your intel as Blood-drenched Machine.
- You will obtain Memory Chip x1 and Man's Journal x1.
- Go back to the Resistance camp to tell the client of your findings. Leave the camp and come back later, and she will be gone but leave you a reward.
- To quickly complete the quest and collect your reward; you can leave the camp by foot and after a very short distance the quest will update and you can return finish the quest.