Sound Data 5
Sound Data 5 is a Key Item in NieR: Automata. Sound Data 5 adds a set of music to the jukebox. Key Items are a category of Items that players can find and encounter in the game throughout their playthrough. These Key Items can be acquired by completing certain Quests and Endings, fallen Enemies can drop some items, some are obtained through the purchase of a DLC, and others are found in various locations and can only be used once. Key Items in NieR Automata also consists of equippable cosmetics that can change a Playable Character's appearance.
Unlock more BGM on the jukebox. The final part in possibly the best soundtrack series ever.
Where to Find Sound Data 5 in NieR Automata
- Can be purchased from the Supply Trader at the Resistance Camp after you achieve 9S' ending.
Sound Data 5 Usage and Effect in NieR Automata
- Contains the following music:
- Voice of no Return
- Faltering Prayer (Dawn Breeze)
- Faltering Prayer (Starry Sky)
- Blissful Death
- Broken Heart
- Treasured Times
- Song of the Ancients (Popola)
- Kainé (Salvation)
- Emil (Sacrifice)
Sound Data 5 Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Sound Data 5 in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Clearly not available!?