Stamp is a Key Item in NieR: Automata. Stamp is a key item required to win the deluxe prize during the side quest Stamp Collecting. Key Items are a category of Items that players can find and encounter in the game throughout their playthrough. These Key Items can be acquired by completing certain Quests and Endings, fallen Enemies can drop some items, some are obtained through the purchase of a DLC, and others are found in various locations and can only be used once. Key Items in NieR Automata also consists of equippable cosmetics that can change a Playable Character's appearance.
A stamp from the amusement park.
Where to Find Stamp in NieR Automata
- Can be obtained from 10 different sources at the Amusement Park:
- Harvest Point next to the Amusement Park Rabbit.
- Harvest Point at the base of the broken thrill ride at the Attraction Square.
- Harvest Point at the platform of the roller coaster.
- Angry Machine
- Revved-up Machine
- Crying Machine
- Creepy Machine
- Lauging Machine
- Romeos and Juliets
- Zombie Clowns under the theater.
Stamp Usage and Effect in NieR Automata
- A key item required to win the deluxe prize during the Stamp Collecting.
Stamp Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Stamp in NieR: Automata goes here.