Stamp is an Key Item in NieR: Automata.
"A stamp from the amusement park."
Where to Find\Location
- Under the machine statue at the entrance (shining on ground)
- Provided by a Crying machine halfway up the stairs behind the Item Shop and back entrance path.
- Provided by an Angry machine by a gate on the way from Amusement Park to Machine Village (turn near machine family up the main staircase)
- Provided by Revved-up machine, to your right at the top of the main staircase.
- Provided by Creepy machine, up the back entrance stairs near the Machine on a Break.
- Under the broken thrill ride up the back entrance stairs (shining on the ground)
- By the stairs leading up to the Roller Coaster (shining on the ground)
- Provided by laughing machine on the bridge on the way to the boss room.
- Dropped by Small Biped malfunctioning machine one must destroy. To find it, go past the bridge towards the boss room, go right instead and take a lift down to a basement. Here, many level 20 machines will attack you - destroy them all to obtain the stamp.
- Make your way to the boss room and witness the Romeo & Juliet play by the machines. Once it finishes, go to the receptionist near the curtain to get your stamp.