Stamp Collecting is a Side Quest in NieR: Automata.
"The machine lifeform at the Amusement Park reception area gave you a stamp card and challenged you to fill it. Though the prospect doesn't sound particularly thrilling, there's apparently a magnificent prize awaiting anyone who collects every stamp. Take the challenge, visit each part of the amusement park, and fill that card!"
"You showed the stamp card and collected your prize. Afterward, the receptionist told you happiness existed only in the heart, and that the park was simply a mirror which reflected a person's true self."
"Did you enjoy your time here? Or maybe not? Well, it doesn't really matter. Though I'm sure you realize that by now. Whether or not you enjoy something simply depends on your own heart. This place is but a mirror that reflects one's true self back at them.”
Stamp Collecting Objectives
- Collect 10 stamps
- The stamp card is full Head to the amusement park reception to collect your fabulous prize!
Stamp Collecting Rewards
Stamp Collecting Walkthrough
- This quest becomes available once you return to the Amusement Park after having defeated Beauvoir.
- Pick up the quest at the park's entrance by talking to the receptionist, then proceed to visit all highlighted areas to unlock the associated stamp.
- Under the machine statue at the entrance (shining on ground)
- Provided by a Crying machine halfway up the stairs behind the Item Shop and back entrance path.
- Provided by an Angry machine by a gate on the way from Amusement Park to Machine Village (turn near machine family up the main staircase)
- Provided by Revved-up machine, to your right at the top of the main staircase.
- Provided by Creepy machine, up the back entrance stairs near the Machine on a Break.
- Under the broken thrill ride up the back entrance stairs (shining on the ground)
- By the stairs leading up to the Roller Coaster (shining on the ground)
- Provided by laughing machine on the bridge on the way to the boss room.
- Dropped by Small Biped malfunctioning machine one must destroy. To find it, go past the bridge towards the boss room, go right instead and take a lift down to a basement. Here, many level 20 machines will attack you - destroy them all to obtain the stamp.
- Make your way to the boss room and witness the Romeo & Juliet play by the machines. Once it finishes, go to the receptionist near the curtain to get your stamp.
Return to the entrance and talk to the receptionist machine to receive your deluxe reward