Taunt Up is a Support Chip in Nier: Automata.
Taunts raise player and enemy attack power to 180-500%.
Where to Find/Location
- Reward for completing Lord of the Valley
- Dropped frequently by medium fliers in the desert region. Two spawn near the oil field save terminal.
- Taunt chips actually add a percentage equal to their listed amount - 100%. So a level 0 chip is equivalent to +80%. Taunt chips DO NOT stack.
- Taunt does NOT stack; when equipping different versions of Taunt Up chips the highest version takes effect. Since stacking Taunt chips do nothing (as shown through the damage values during testing different Taunt Up combinations), to reach the Taunt Up cap you must create a +8 chip.
- All characters can taunt by toggling the flashlight repeatedly with the enemy in the light's path.
- A2 can also taunt by holding light attack, and this taunt affects a wider area at once than using the flashlight (but attacking or moving will interrupt the taunt).
- The taunt effect lasts about 10 seconds.
|Version||Bonus||Capacity||Location/Where to Find|
|+0||180%||♦4||Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region|
|+1||200%||♦5||Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region|
|+2||240%||♦6||Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region|
Reward for completing Lord of the Valley
Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region
|+4||300%||♦9||Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region|