Taunt Up is a Support Chip in Nier: Automata.
Taunts raise player and enemy attack power to 180-500%.
Where to Find/Location
- Reward for completing Lord of the Valley
- Dropped frequently by medium fliers in the desert region. Two spawn near the oil field save terminal.
- Taunt chips actually add a percentage equal to their listed amount - 100%. So a level 0 chip is equivalent to +80%. How the chips' effects stack goes off this number, not by adding the listed numbers together.
- The most efficient way to reach the cap on taunt's effect (500%) is to equip one each of level 3, level 2 and level 0 chips with their minimum (♦) cost (total 17 cost).
- All characters can taunt by toggling the flashlight repeatedly with the enemy in the light's path.
- A2 can also taunt by holding light attack, and this taunt affects a wider area at once than using the flashlight (but attacking or moving will interrupt the taunt).
- The taunt effect lasts about 10 seconds.
|Version||Bonus||Capacity||Location/Where to Find|
|+0||180%||♦4||Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region|
|+1||200%||♦5||Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region|
|+2||240%||♦6||Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region|
Reward for completing Lord of the Valley
Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region
|+4||300%||♦9||Drop from Medium Flyers in the Desert region|