|Attack||200 - 280|
Finish Blast (Adds an additional attack after finishing a combo)
Type-3 Lance is a Spear in NieR: Automata. Type-3 Lance is an outdated YoRHa spear built to imitate ancient human weaponry. It is an old model but still a reliable spear. This weapon increases your defense and with Finish Blast, it adds an additional attack after finishing a combo. Spears are Weapons with long reach with a unique moveset. They perform powerful attacks, though they are relatively slower than Small Swords, their sweeping attacks do provide excellent maneuverability of crowds, although their attack patterns are usually catered for fighting a single enemy rather than facing a crowd.
An outdated YoRHa model.
An old YoRHa spear, built to imitate ancient human weaponry. Old-fashioned, but reliable.
Where to Find Type-3 Lance in NieR Automata
- In the Flooded City. Go to the sloped building that is in the water that is near a waterfall. There should be a red platform with a rocket to the left of the building and a school bus in the distance to the right. Go towards the high slope of the building and look towards another waterfall in the distance. The building between you and the waterfall contains a chest. It is possible to jump and make your way over to that building. The weapon is in the big chest on the roof of the building.
- One method to make the jump is to have a short sword equipped. Take a running jump, double jump, and at the apex of your double jump do a dash forward. Immediately slash 4 times with the sword. Then hold jump to slowly descend with your pod, when near the building hit light attack while descending to do a spin kick upwards to try and grab the ledge of the building and clamber up.
- Another method of doing this is to remote control one of the flying machines to easily fly over the sea on it.
- Yet another method consists of using the Missile pod program to boost forward after a double jump and a dash.
Type-3 Lance NieR Automata Weapon Story
Type-3 Lance Level 1 Weapon Story
"The unadorned lance pierced her foes with machine-like accuracy. The grind of metal on bone in tandem with the pained screams of her victims created sweet music in the mercenary girl's ears."
Type-3 Lance Level 2 Weapon Story
"Day after day, she returned to the battlefield to compose more music. Here, a giant of a man, fat rippling from his sides. There, a slimmer gentleman whose bones would surely produce a sweeter sound. Ah, who to stab first?!"
Type-3 Lance Level 3 Weapon Story
"The girl fought for an age, stabbing uncountable foes in an effort to find the ideal scream—that sonorous, bone-grinding sound. Yet perfection eluded her no matter how hard she tried. Would she ever find what she sought?"
Type-3 Lance Level 4 Weapon Story
"Suddenly, she turned to find a fine-looking hunk of meat at her side. Stabbing it produced a scream so pure, she couldn't help but smile. She continued to smile as she stabbed, no longer able to recall that the hunk was her own child."
Type-3 Lance Weapon Upgrades in NieR Automata
|Level||Atk Value||Combo||Other Improvement||Required Materials|
|1||200 - 280||Light: 3
|2||360 - 504||Light: 4
|3||560 - 784||Light: 5
|4 (Max)||760 - 1,064||Light: 6
Type-3 Lance Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Type-3 Lance in NieR: Automata goes here.