Village Turmoil is a Main Story Quest in NieR: Automata.
"A loud sound and a distress call from Pascal make A2 rush to the Machine Village to investigate."
Village Turmoil Objectives
- Go to the Machine Village
- Rendezvous with Pascal
- Destroy the rampaging machines
- Meet Pascal at the abandoned factory
- Get a status report from Pascal
Village Turmoil Rewards
Village Turmoil Walkthrough
- This quest becomes available on your third playthrough when you have control of A2. Go to the Resistance Camp to complete It Takes a Village, and you will receive a distress call from Pascal
- Go to the Machine Village (transport unavailble) and you will find it in flames and overwhelmed by deranged machines.
- Pascal will appear and inform you some villagers went crazy and begun attacking their friends - he has managed to lead the children to safety but is unsure of everyone else.
- Kill the attacking machines, including the two linked-spehere types that spawn, and a call with Pascal will follow
- Head to the Abandoned Factory to talk to Pascal
- Exhausting dialogue options with Pascal triggers the next quest: Protect the Children
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!