Destroy Machines is a Main Story Quest in NieR: Automata.
"A2's intentions are vague but can be summed up to machine destruction."
Destroy Machines Objectives
- Destroy the machine lifeforms
Destroy Machines Rewards
Destroy Machines Walkthrough
- After completing Loss, select A2 and your pod will trigger a series of conversations asking what your objectives are. A2 will say she wants to destroy machine lifeforms, so the pod updates her objective. As A2, you can go to the Resistance Camp and pick up a sidequest: Sorting Trouble 2
- Head to Desert Zone: Center to fight 3 level 48 magnetized Goliath Bipeds Once you defeat them, a boss fight vs Hegel triggers.
- Once defeated, the boss will unleash an EMP and trigger a hack space section. Navigate through the space, until a cutscene triggers and you can see the Pods exchanging information again.
- Pod 153 can now chose who to monitor. You can select A2 or 9S.
- If you choose 9S, you will awaken in the Resistance Camp for the quest Tower Recon