YoRHa No.2 Type B (2B) is a Playable Character in NieR: Automata.
"Emotions are prohibited."
- One of the 3 playable characters
- Main protagonist
- An android created by humans on the moon
- Sent to Earth to purge the planet of Automata
- Member of YoRHa - the automated infantry squad
- Begins the game wielding the Virtuous Contract short sword and the Virtuous Treaty large sword.
- Comparatively cool, calm, and collected.
- Reputable among fellow andriods for being "too serious".
- [SPOILERS]: 2B's official designation is Class E, Number 2 (2E). Class E androids were a special class used for the execution of YoRHa members; they would take on the appearance of certain people to maintain constant contact with their target (2E would take on the form of a B model android, a combat model, in order to not arouse the suspicion of 9S). Because S class models were high-end models, Command knew that 9S would eventually discover the truth about Project YoRHa and the Council of Humanity. Thus, the Commander issued an order for 2B to kill 9S everytime he would discover the truth. 2B eventually accumulates emotional grief from killing 9S numerous times in the past, which could insinuate why she maintains a completely platonic and distant relationship with 9S.
- The player can attempt to peek up her skirt only the result her pushing away the camera. Keep on doing this will unlock a trophy.