Amusement Park Rabbit
Amusement Park Rabbit is a Peculiar Machine enemy in NieR: Automata.
"A machine lifeform that mimics the bronze statues of the amusement park. Donning a pair of rabbit ears, it attacks by flailing a trumpet"
- Found at the entrance of the Amusement Park, in the center of the main plaza.
Amusement Park Rabbit Drops
- Guaranteed to drop a Powerup Part L upon killing it for the first time.
- Low chance to drop additional Powerup Part L's upon killing it again.
- Guaranteed to drop a Machine Core.
- The Rabbit will only wake up and fight you once you do enough damage to his dormant state.
- The easiest way to take down the Rabbit is to use 9S, because of his powerful hacking ability. It is advised to first hack one of the nearby robots to control it, and then hack the Rabbit through that robot. Upon the first successful hack, the Rabbit should then activate, and start attacking the player. If you stand on the opposite side of the platform the Rabbit was on, it will block a majority of the bullets, keeping you safe. You should be able to repeatedly hack the Rabbit until it dies.
- The fastest route for farming once you beat the game:
- Use Chapter Select to go to Chapter 04-01: Amusement Park
- Enter the amusement park and skip the intro cutscene
- Hack into a gun robot and kill the other enemy robots
- Hack the Rabbit, self-destruct to get out of your robot, and hack it until it dies
- Run to the nearest Access Point, save, and repeat
- The Rabbit has an extremely high health pool, so it is not advised to take it on with anyone other than 9S until you reach at least level 70.
- It seems that wake up by hacking has been patched so, it won't work on 1.06 and higher.
- Working on B route with 9S at level 56 (30% more damage chips + Virtuous treaty level 4).
- I recommend equip all the attack chips you can in the waking up part and then switch to EXP chips.
- In order to hit the statue more accuratly, you can move it from the pedestrial by hacking a gun machine and come into contact to push it.
- Get 3 pods and use the blade program.
- The first try take roughtly 3-5 minutes.
- At 65+ it take less than 2 minutes and with +40% EXP chips you gain at least 3 levels each time.