|Sell||10,000 - 22,500G|
Machine Core is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A part obtained from a special machine lifeform.Can be exchanged for money.
Where to Find Machine Core in NieR Automata
- Dropped by the Goliath Tank (Amusement Park) in the Amusement Park.
- Reward for completing Threat Disposal.
- Reward for completing Idiot Savant.
- Dropped by the Gold Tank and the Courageous Brother in the Desert; each one will drop a Machine Core.
- Dropped by Amusement Park Rabbit.
- Dropped randomly by different machines.
Machine Core Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be sold to merchants, but selling price will vary depending on your playthrough:
- Route A - 10,000G
- Route B - 15,000G
- RouteC/D - 22,500G
Machine Core Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Machine Core in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
you can farm an infinite number of them.
in the desert where you have to defeat "adam" for the first time.
an infinite number of enemies spawn there.
perfect for leveling.
perfect for farming rare resources...! ^^
SPOILER ALERT: The more you learn about the machines and their core, the more it´s worth... And in the playthrough where you learn it´s secret, it is worth the most... brilliant!
They are also dropped by the spidertank and worm made up of machine parts that you encounter before the fight with eve
Route A is 10K(about). Route B is 15K(about). Route C is 22.5k. By the time I got to Route C I had over 1M worth of Machine Cores.
Leave until later in the game when they're worth about twice as much (22k or so)
junk to sell (10-15k i think)
Is it crafting or junk to sell?