Sturdy Socket is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A socket to be used in a plug.
Where to Find Sturdy Socket in NieR Automata
- Reward for completing Vanquish the Bad Bot.
- Reward for completing Reconnaissance Squad.
- City Ruins - Locked Chest: Located down the long ladder from the first building encountered across entry to the City Ruins during Gathering Intel.
- Dropped by Multi-leg Medium Models in the Abandoned Factory.
- Sold by Emil (route Resistance Camp).
Sturdy Socket Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Machine Sword (Required: 3)
- Machine Axe (Required: 3)
- Machine Spear (Required: 3)
- Machine Heads (Required: 3)
Sturdy Socket Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Sturdy Socket in NieR: Automata goes here.