Sturdy Socket is an Crafting Material in Nier: Automata.
A socket to be used in a plug.
Effects & Uses
- Used for upgrading all of the machine weapons from level 3-4
Where to Find/Location
- Reward for completing Vanquish the Bad Bot
- Reward for completing Reconnaissance Squad
- City Ruins - Locked Chest: Located down the long ladder from the first building encountered across entry to the City Ruins during Gathering Intel.
- Dropped by Multi-leg Medium Models in the Abandoned Factory.
- Sold by Emil (route Resistance Camp)
- Sturdy sockets can be farmed near the Abandoned Factory: Furnace transporter. The area has two places that have multiple Multi-leg Medium Models climbing on the walls, both accessed from the room with the dumpster of discarded small bipeds. Most of the enemies are found behind the door that can only be accessed with hacking as 9S.