Pearl is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A brilliantly shining pearl.
Where to Find Pearl in NieR Automata
- Reward for completing Resistance Disappearance.
- Reward for completing The Wandering Couple.
- Can be found at harvest points of the Flooded City.
- Can be purchased from the back-alley vendor for 1,350G at the Amusement Park on your third playthrough.
Pearl Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Phoenix Dagger (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Sword (Required: 3)
- Engine Blade (Required: 5)
- Phoenix Sword (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Blade (Required: 3)
- Phoenix Lance (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Lance (Required: 3)
- Demon's Cry (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Fists (Required: 3)
Pearl Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Pearl in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Quite a few weapons of mine need this at level 50. Yorha Spear, Phoenix dagger, Phoenix sword, Phoenix spear... Wish there was an easier way to farm up a dozen or so!
I completed Wandering Couple quest (PC version) and did not get any pearls.
A use i know, its required to upgrade the Type-40 Blade.
The merchant near the Amusement park terminal sells pearls, possibly only in route C onwards.
You can also find them on the ground in the flooded city area which you can access after the town caves in. You can find black pearls there too.