Filler Metal is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A metal used in welding.
Where to Find Filler Metal in NieR Automata
- Sold by the shopkeeper in the Park Ruins: Attraction Sq. (after completing Route C).
- Random harvestable item in the lower sections of the Abandoned Factory (inside the Factory:hangar saving point room there are 3 harvest spots).
- If the Goliath has already spawned in the Factory:Hanger access point area, you can follow this farming loop in Route C instead. Tip: equipping Auto-Collect Item chip is very useful for farming, speeding things up:
- Go to the Factory: Hangar access point, save, and don't take the elevator. Follow the path through the Factory "forward" fighting everything you encounter, and also blowing up the piles of dead purple machines, which sometimes drop materials. Keep going, fighting and collecting drops, until you get a fight in a silo (round area) with 2 or 3 Enhanced machines (type depends on your level - at 60+ you might encounter 3 Multi-leg Mediums, or 2 Multi-leg Mediums and an Enhanced Goliath).
Filler Metal Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
Filler Metal Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Filler Metal in NieR: Automata goes here.