|Buy||675 - 787G|
Machine Torso is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
The torso unit of a machine lifeform.
Where to Find Machine Torso in NieR Automata
- Uncommon drop from machines.
- Reward for completing The Permanent Recluse.
- Reward for completing Idiot Savant.
- Can drop from machines living in the City Ruins: Deep Cave (the path to Emil's Residence).
- Buy From Pascal for 787G( After finishing his side quest during route C).
Machine Torso Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Type-3 Sword (Required: 2)
- Iron Will (Required: 2)
- Fang of the Twins (Required: 2)
- Beastlord (Required: 2)
- Phoenix Sword (Required: 2)
- Type-4O Blade (Required: 2)
- Type-3 Blade (Required: 2)
- Machine Axe (Required: 2)
Machine Torso Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Machine Torso in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You can also find them (even if it's a rare drop) in Emil's underground cavern, even in Route A. Enemies there are Level 40, so be careful.
If you need this, I got tons of them for throwing on drop rate +3 and +2 and find the roller coaster after you leave the village. You can ride it how ever many times you like and it takes you back to the start. Just keep hoping back on, might as well throw an xp boost on too.
For me it dropped from the lvl 30 enemy before the king of the forest grave