Stretched Coil is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A stretched out, unusable coil.
Where to Find Stretched Coil in NieR Automata
- Multi-tier Type robots in the Desert in routes A and B.
- Multi-tier Type robots outside Pascal's Village (City Ruins entrance) in route C.
- Multi-tier Type robots outside the Resistance Camp in route C.
- Dropped by Reverse-jointed Goliath.
- Sold by Emil for 67G on route though center of City Ruins.
- Sold in route B in the Underground Colleseum in the Forest Kingdom.
Stretched Coil Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Beastbane (Required: 3)
- YoRHa-issue Blade (Required: 5)
- Beastlord (Required: 3)
- Cruel Blood Oath (Required: 5)
- Beastcurse (Required: 3)
- Spear of the Usurper (Required: 5)
- Cruel Arrogance (Required: 5)
- Demon's Cry (Required: 3)
Stretched Coil Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Stretched Coil in NieR: Automata goes here.