Mushroom is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A fungus that grows at the roots of trees.
Where to Find Mushroom in NieR Automata
- Loot by the waterfall in the Forest Zone where you trigger Photographs.
- Reward for completing Devola's Request.
- Loot on the path from the Forest Castle's courtyard to Pascal's Village.
- Can be found at harvest points in Forest Zone.
Mushroom Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
Mushroom Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Mushroom in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Fastest way to farm this one is by teleporting to Forest Castle: Front. Once there, pick all the items surrounding the castle entrance (don't enter the door, just stay in the front yard). As the access point covers the whole front yard, you can quick save and load right after picking the 4 or 5 items that spawn. Repeat this process until you get the amount you need.