Silver Ore is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
Mined ore containing silver. Human history states silver was used to defeat demons, but machines seem impervious.
Where to Find Silver Ore in NieR Automata
- On the ground along a hallway in the opening chapter.
- Up the stairs above the first access point in City Ruins.
- Can be looted in the Desert Zone.
- Reward for completing Half-Wit Inventor.
- Reward for completing Play With Us!
- Sold by the shop keeper in the Park Ruins (after completing Route C).
Silver Ore Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Beastbane ( Required: 5 )
- Type-3 Sword ( Required: 3 )
- Cruel Oath ( Required: 3 )
- Machine Sword ( Required: 3 )
- Fang of the Twins ( Required: 3 )
- Beastlord ( Required: 3 )
- Type-3 Blade ( Required: 3 )
- Machine Axe ( Required: 3 )
- Beastcurse ( Required: 3 )
- Type-3 Lance ( Required: 3 )
- Spear of the Usurper ( Required: 3 )
- Cruel Arrogance ( Required: 3 )
- Machine Spear ( Required: 3 )
- Demon's Cry ( Required: 3 )
- Type-3 Fists ( Required: 3 )
- Cruel Lament ( Required: 3 )
- Machine Heads ( Required: 3 )
Silver Ore Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Silver Ore in NieR: Automata goes here.