Memory Alloy is a Crafting Material in Nier: Automata.
Alloy composed of rare metals.
Effects & Uses
- Give one to Father Servo to complete the Robo Dojo--Brown Belt side quest.
- Use one to repair the girl android in the The Wandering Couple side quest.
- Used to upgrade multiple Weapons
Where to Find/Location
- Dropped by Medium Biped enemies in City Ruins near collapsed area. (Enhanced Machines version)
- Lower subterranean portion of the Desert Zone, inside a chest by some Medium Biped enemies
- First portion of the forest castle in a chest guarded by 4 bipeds. (Confirmed on Route B)
- Reward for completing Game Dev Machine Lv 3
- Reward for completing Robo Dojo--Red Belt
- Reward for completing Lord of the Valley
- Reward for completing Vanquish the Bad Bot
- Sold by Emil's shop when located near the Resistance Camp.
- Can be farmed on the Goliath Bipeds (Enhanced Legpower Model) near the Castle Entrance after the king is dead (route C/D). Two will always spawn there as long as you apprach the entrance from the outside, or by falling from the Royal Chamber window. They will NOT spawn if you exit the castle through the front gate (even though their dialogue will still play), as the camera perspective makes it so you wouldn't be able to see them until you actually run into them