Copper Ore is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
Ore containing copper. It's usually mined, but for some reason, this stuff is lying around everywhere.
Where to Find Copper Ore in NieR Automata
- Dropped by Small Flyers and Small Stubbys.
- On ground before the first encounter with Goliath.
- When you first arrive at the City Ruins it can be found along the building wall.
- Can be looted in the Desert Zone.
- Reward for completing Half-Wit Inventor.
- Sold by the shop keeper in the Park Ruins (after completing Route C).
Copper Ore Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Iron Pipe (Required: 5)
- Beastbane (Required: 5)
- Type-3 Sword (Required: 5)
- Cruel Oath (Required: 5)
- Machine Sword (Required: 5)
- Cypress Stick (Required: 5)
- Fang of the Twins (Required: 5)
- Beastlord (Required: 5)
- Type-3 Blade (Required: 5)
- Cruel Blood Oath (Required: 5)
- Machine Axe (Required: 5)
- Beastcurse (Required: 5)
- Spear of the Usurper (Required: 5)
- Type-3 Lance (Required: 5)
- Cruel Arrogance (Required: 5)
- Machine Spear (Required: 5)
- Demon's Cry (Required: 5)
- Type-3 Fists (Required: 5)
- Cruel Lament (Required: 5)
- Machine Heads (Required: 5)
Copper Ore Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Copper Ore in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Says sold in the Item Shop from Route C, but it is actually sold right from Route A, currently in Route A right now and am in the shop that sells it.