Pyrite is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
Mined ore that sets off sparks when hit.
Where to Find Pyrite in NieR Automata
- Dropped by Desert Zone's Small Stubby.
- Reward for completing Resistance Disappearance.
- Can be bought at the Clown Vendor at Amusement Park during route C/D.
- Can be found at harvest points of the Flooded City.
- Can be found randomly throughout the Forest Area.
Pyrite Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Beastbane (Required: 5)
- Faith (Required: 5)
- YoRHa-issue Blade (Required: 3)
- Cypress Stick (Required: 3)
- Iron Will (Required: 5)
- Beastlord (Required: 5)
- Beastcurse (Required: 5)
- Dragoon Lance (Required: 2)
- Spear of the Usurper (Required: 3)
- Cruel Arrogance (Required: 3)
- Angel's Folly (Required: 5)
- Cruel Lament (Required: 2)
Pyrite Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Pyrite in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
я ебал дочку трампа тупые пиндосы сосите ахахха (к игре не относится)
On my first playthrough, can hardly find any small stubby in the desert and they all drop rusted clump. I have my chips set to max item drops so idk what I'm doing wrong
Can't find it with the clown vendor. Does it come up later?
clown vendor doesn't carry pyrite second vendor?