Large Battery is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A long-lasting battery.
Where to Find Large Battery in NieR Automata
- Reward for completing Reconnaissance Squad.
- City Ruins - Locked Chest: Located down the long ladder from the first building encountered across entry to the City Ruins during Gathering Intel.
- Forest Zone: Small Stubby mounted on the Medium Quadrupeds have a chance to drop large batteries.
- Desert Zone: Drops from the infinite respawning mobs down in the pit where you first fight Adam.
- Reward for completing Robo Dojo--Red Belt and Robo Dojo--White Belt.
- Large battery has a slightly increased drop rate when wearing a Pink Ribbon.
- Sold by Emil (Resistance Camp route).
- (3C3C1D119440927 DLC) Underground Colosseum : Found in the main arena within a locked chest at the back.
Large Battery Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Engine Blade (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Sword (Required: 3)
- Iron Will (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Blade (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Lance (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Fists (Required: 3)
Large Battery Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Large Battery in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Your reard for giving Robo Dojo a Large Battery......is a Large Battery? Good gosn this game is
I got two in one run through the canyon in the city ruins with drop up chips and pink ribbon.
I got one in the canyon in the city ruins
You can alao upgrade the "faith" weapon to lv4 with 3 large batteries
"Large battery has a slightly increased drop rate when wearing a Pink Ribbon " Is this for real?!?!
One in the locked chest to the right when fast-traveling to "City Ruins: Cave"
You can also upgrade iron will to lv.4
You can also upgrade the type 40 lance and type 40 blade with 3 large batteries.
what enemies drop them
You can upgrade the Engine Blade to Level 4 using 3 large batteries.