Rusty Bolt is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A rusted, beat-up bolt.
Where to Find Rusty Bolt in NieR Automata
- Dropped by Small Flyers.
- Reward for completing Game Dev Machine Lv 3.
- Reward for completing Speed Star.
- Can buy it from Emil for 675G while in his route near the City Ruins: Near the Factory access point.
Rusty Bolt Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Faith (Required: 5)
- Type-3 Sword (Required: 8)
- YoRHa-issue Blade (Required: 8)
- Type-3 Blade (Required: 8)
- Spear of the Usurper (Required: 8)
- Type-3 Lance (Required: 8)
- Type-3 Fists (Required: 8)
Rusty Bolt Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Rusty Bolt in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can also be bought from Emil's Shop on his route in front of the desert area (had to talk to him twice for the other inventory to appear)
Isn't it the drop for Small flyer? Small stubby drops rusty clump, not bolt.
You can also buy it from Emil