Pristine Cable is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A newly made cable.
Where to Find Pristine Cable in NieR Automata
- Reward for completing Game Dev Machine Lv 2.
- Reward for completing Reconnaissance Squad.
- City Ruins - Locked Chest: Located down the long ladder from the first building encountered across entry to the City Ruins during Gathering Intel.
- Can be dropped by the Rampaging Small Bipeds.
Pristine Cable Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Virtuous Contract (Required: 3)
- Cypress Stick (Required: 3)
- Fang of the Twins (Required: 3)
- Virtuous Treaty (Required: 3)
- Virtuous Dignity (Required: 3)
- Virtuous Grief (Required: 3)
- Emil Heads (Required: 3)
Pristine Cable Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Pristine Cable in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You can also find them (even if it's a rare drop) in Emil's underground cavern, even in Route A. Enemies there are Level 40, so be careful.
What’s the best way to get the pristine cable as A2?
LOS TIENE EMIL!!, pero lo tienes que agarrar en el fondo del cráter gigante, cambian los ítems y uno de ellos es el maldito cable estirado!!!!!!
They're also dropped by forest machines
Also can be purchase in Emil’s shop
Farming the endless waves of enemies in the desert room where the player first encounters Adam nets a decent amount of these. the higher Drop Rate plugins obviously help alot.