Stripped Screw is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A worn-down, unusable screw.
Where to Find Stripped Screw in NieR Automata
- Lower subterranean portion of the Desert Zone, inside a chest guarded by some Small Stubby enemies.
- Reward for completing Robo Dojo--Red and White Belt.
- Giant Robots will drop these, among them in the City Center.
- Sold by Emil for 675G.
Stripped Screw Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Beastbane (Required: 8)
- Beastlord (Required: 8)
- Beastcurse (Required: 8)
- Angel's Folly (Required: 8)
Stripped Screw Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Stripped Screw in NieR: Automata goes here.