Broken Battery is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
A broken, unusable battery.
Where to Find Broken Battery in NieR Automata
- Lower subterranean portion of the Desert Zone, inside a chest guarded by some Small Stubby enemies.
- Reward for completing Family Squabble.
- Reward for completing Robo Dojo--Black Belt.
Broken Battery Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Engine Blade (Required: 3-5)
- Faith (Required:3)
- Type-4O Sword (Required: 3-5)
- Iron Will (Required: 3-5)
- Type-4O Blade (Required: 3-5)
- Type-4O Lance (Required: 3-5)
- Type-4O Fists (Required: 3-5)
Broken Battery Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Broken Battery in NieR: Automata goes here.