Titanium Alloy is a Crafting Material in NieR: Automata. Crafting Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and Pods and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
Alloy composed of rare metals.
Where to Find Titanium Alloy in NieR Automata
- Dropped by Medium Biped (level 18+).
- Dropped by Linked-sphere Type.
- Reward for completing Game Dev Machine Lv 2.
- Reward for completing Reconnaissance Squad.
- Three can be found inside a chest in the second large building of the Forest Castle. Just after the first linked-sphere machine and before the second set of stairs on a hard to reach platform.
- Three can be found in the left intersection in City Ruins: cave. Dark room with two small sphere enemies (the drill type things) Found chest when searching for 9S.
- Sold by robot merchant in the Underground Colosseum found in the Forest Zone on Route B. (Must have DLC installed and have accepted the Mysterious Letter side quest).
- Three can be found in the stair case in the Desert Housing complex, just near before where the enemy mobs spawn.
Titanium Alloy Effects & Uses in NieR Automata
Can be used to upgrade the following:
- Faith (Required: 3)
- Phoenix Dagger (Required: 3)
- Ancient Overlord (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Sword (Required: 3)
- Virtuous Contract (Required: 3)
- YoRHa-issue Blade (Required: 3)
- Engine Blade (Required: 3)
- Iron Will (Required: 3)
- Phoenix Sword (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Blade (Required: 3)
- Virtuous Treaty (Required: 3)
- Cruel Blood Oath (Required: 3)
- Phoenix Lance (Required: 3)
- Dragoon Lance (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Lance (Required: 3)
- Virtuous Dignity (Required: 3)
- Angel's Folly (Required: 3)
- Type-4O Fists (Required: 3)
- Virtuous Grief (Required: 3)
- Emil Heads (Required: 3)
Titanium Alloy Notes and Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Titanium Alloy in NieR: Automata goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
just killed a medium biped in the amusement park level 10 and he dropped it
My favorite farm spot for titanium alloy (incl. exp and chips) is definitely the desert housing complex arena.
Added info: found 3 in a chest in City ruins: cave
Between the desert apartment save point and where the farmable 16-18 bipods exist there is a building to your right where you can climb the stairs and pick up 3 titanium alloy rly early on (checked after getting to village, might be there before as well)
Best place I can think of to farm titanium alloys is the underground part at the desert apartment complex, where you initially fought Adam.
You'll be facing:
1-2 Goliath bipeds
a mix of small stubbies, small and medium bipeds
3 "suicide bipeds"
That's a great place to farm drops, since you'll never run out of enemies, making it also one of the best XP farming spots I can think of.
Equipping a drop rate plugin will help you get the good stuff. Also, it's not like the enemies disappear or you get locked in, you are free to leave and come back whenever you want to.
Speaking of which, due to a constant stream of enemies, that location is also an awesome place to hone your combo skills with new/unfamiliar weapons.
Just dropped by a Medium Quadruped in Route B, at level ~30. Only dropped once out of 3, and I had a Drop Rate +1, so I can't confirm the rarity.
Dropped in one minute in the area with the unlimited respawn.
The medium shooters at the circus drop them, though it's really rare. Got a couple farming that area on my first playthrough even though they're below level 18
Above the stairs in the forest king's level. Have to doublejump and then dash to get to the ledge above these stairs in the sidescroller view.
So I just killed a Linked-sphere type, level 40 at flooded city, it dropped a titanium alloy.