Game Dev Machine Lv 3
|Game Creator Machine|
Game Dev Machine Lv 3 is a Side Quest in NieR: Automata.
"The game-creating machine at the amusement park needs more materials in order to make an even more difficult game. Go to the desert and acquire a five-color cable from the machines there."
"The machine lifeform at the amusement park used the item to create a third hacking game. It says it will give you a prize if you can find the bugs hidden in it."
"9S found the bugs in the hacking game. The thrilled creator happily handed over the prize."
Game Dev Machine Lv 3 Objectives
- Complete Game Dev Machine Lv 2
- Travel to the Desert: Camp access point
- Defeat a machine at the desert to obtain drop
- Bring the cable back to the machine lifeform.
Game Dev Machine Lv 3 Rewards
- Rusty Bolt x3
- Memory Alloy x3
- New Bolt x3
- Hijack Boost +4 Chip
- Stun +4 Chip
- Heal Drops Up +4 Chip
- Combust +4 Chip
- 1,900 EXP
Game Dev Machine Lv 3 Walkthrough
- This quest becomes available on your second playthrough (9S) and after the Assault event at City Ruins. Go to the Amusement Park and take the lift under the boss room area. Follow the path to come to a section with several monitors and the Game Creator Machine. Finish Game Dev Machine Lv 2 to receive this quest.
- Travel to Desert: Camp access point and go into the Desert Zone area marked in the map. Defeat a Medium Biped here for the Five-color Cable.
- Return to the Game Creator Machine. Play the game until it bugs out. You will then receive your reward.
- After debugging the game, the Game Creator Machine will tell you it has run out of ideas, and you will have completed the Game Dev Machine questline.
- To debug the game, defeat all the enemies without taking any damage.
- Another possible debug: Move to the bottom right corner of the level.
- When you complete this quest, an 8-bit version of the Amusement Park theme plays until it finishes or you transport out of the area.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Respect for this game developer doing all these usability testings.
this wiki is weird. Was trying to add a sidequest tag to this page because it's not showing in the sidequest section.
I was also able to debug this one starting to kill enemies and moving to the upper left corner. It debugged right away.
My favorite part was watching "Inochi ni Fusawashii" by Amazarashi. Damn,that song goes right in the feels
I completed this by just rushing to the top of the screen. I only defeated one or two enemies.
Amusement Park theme is easily one of my favorites.
Now that I think about it I may have gone to the bottom right corner as I was playing so I think that was why.
When I was playing the it I got hit once or twice while defeating the enemies and it just randomly debugged.
The best part of completing this quest line is the chiptune BGM afterward.
i was dissapointed when it automatically debugged in every quest
Same as 2nd quest - not requires "Assault" finished and can be done on "Machine Trade" story quest.
euhhhhhhmmmmmmm i killed 4 enemies in the game and moved in towards the fifth and it debugged it...