Threat Disposal is a Main Story Quest in NieR: Automata.
"The multi-legged goliath reveals its controlled by a grief-striken Eve, who calls the aid of all local machines to fulfill his revenge."
Threat Disposal Objectives
- Defeat the spherical machine
- Head to Pascal's Village
- Remove the enemies around the barricade.
- Go to the center of the city ruins.
- Destroy Eve
Threat Disposal Rewards
- Machine Core
Threat Disposal Walkthrough
- After you defeat the multi-legged goliath for Weird Machines quest, Eve will emerge from within and transform the machine into yet again another enemy.
- Together with 9S, defeat this new enemy by using range attacks and dodging its deadly lasers.
- Once it's defeated, pick up a Machine Core and receive the next request from Pascal, whose village is under attack. Make sure to save, then head towards the Machine Village
- The passage to the Machine Village is blocked by several enemies. Destroy them and collect another Machine Core. Then go to the center of the City Ruins.
- Once you reach here, the corruption of Eve is complete and he attacks you as a boss. He has several lives, so make us of your Support Items and Enhancement Items as needed.
- This will lead you to one of the Endings , being A the first time and B the second.