|Other Name/s||Forest Blacksmith
Blacksmith Blacksmith Masamune
Blacksmith Masamune is an NPC and a Merchant in NieR: Automata. Blacksmith Blacksmith Masamune is an Amicable Machine blacksmith in the forest kingdom. His teacher was a master craftsman, known for improving the 8 legendary weapons of Virtue and Cruelty. He separated himself from the network due to an internal malfunction, so he is no longer hostile towards androids. He loves weapons more than anything, and as proof of your respect for weapons, he grants you the weapon his teacher honed. NPCs are characters aside from the main player character that can be interacted with or encountered during the game. These NPCs provide additional dialogue, information, services, items or additional Quests and rewards when interacting with them. Various Shopkeepers, Operators, and some senient Machines will be classified as NPC in NieR: Automata. Find information on all Blacksmith Masamune interactions, services or related quests below or view NPCs to view a list of all available NPCs in the game.
I am the blacksmith Blacksmith Masamune
Blacksmith Masamune Information NieR Automata
- Blacksmith Masamune is a Machine Lifeform who introduces himself as the blacksmith Blacksmith Masamune. When he is approached he is labeled as the Forest Blacksmith
- Provides Crafting upgrades of Weapons to Level 4
- Sells the Machine Sword, Machine Axe, and Machine Spear.
- Gives you the weapon Cruel Lament if you speak to him after upgrading a weapon to Level 4. This is subject to a bug where he won't give you the weapon. If it happens, to fix this just sell an item (anything will do) to him. This will trigger the dialogue, at the end of which you'll receive the weapon.
- To get his unit data, you must have all weapons and upgrade a weapon to level 4.
Blacksmith Masamune Related Quests in NieR Automata
Blacksmith Masamune Location and Where to find in NieR Automata
- You'll find him in the Forest Zone, just before the Royal Chamber access point. When you reach the side-scrolling portion of the castle keep going until you come to the second Linked-Sphere Type. Past it is a jump. Aim for the lower platform. In the leftmost corner you will hear banging. Move the large crate and head into the room to find him.
Blacksmith Masamune Shop Stock NieR Automata
|Item Name||Item Type||Attack||Cost|
|Machine Sword||Small Sword||140-210||15,000G|
|Machine Axe||Large Swords||280-350||15,000G|
Blacksmith Masamune Trivia, Note & Tips NieR Automata
- Blacksmith Masamune NieR: Automata Notes, Tips and other Trivia.
trying to get to this guy taught me that you can pull the crates lol
Broken link on the page. Someone musta been on the fallout 76 wiki at the same time as this page... "Weapons" links to "Fallout+76+Weapons" lol.
i cant get A2 to pull back the crate? i assume hes not available to her on 3rd playthrough?
For those of you confused about how to get in, you can apparantly drag the box backwards. It took me about half an hour to figure this out.
That crate really pisses me off.