Scientist Machine is an NPC in NieR: Automata. Scientist Machine is a Village Machine. Machine lifeforms that are part of the colony at Pascal's village are non-hostile machines. Despite their machine origins, they despise conflict in all forms, and willingly cut themselves off from the network as a result. They now live a peaceful existence deep in the forest along with other machines who share their pacifistic beliefs. NPCs are characters aside from the main player character that can be interacted with or encountered during the game. These NPCs provide additional dialogue, information, services, items or additional Quests and rewards when interacting with them. Various Shopkeepers, Operators, and some senient Machines will be classified as NPC in NieR: Automata. Find information on all Scientist Machine interactions, services or related quests below or view NPCs to view a list of all available NPCs in the game.
I look forward to a fruitful working relationship in the future! Quite!
Scientist Machine Information NieR Automata
- This unit has tradeable supplies and an accompanying quest.
- Interact with him for the opportunity to invest in his efforts in order to gain items.
- "This self-proclaimed genius sought investors for a once-in-a-lifetime invention--a rocket which landed on a Mars instead of the moon. Despite the project ending in failure, it also served to solidify his standing as a unique intellect."
- Meteorite Shard 6,000 G
- Meteorite 6,000 G
- Alien Mask 12,000 G
Scientist Machine Related Quests in NieR Automata
Scientist Machine Location and Where to find in NieR Automata
Scientist Machine Trivia, Note & Tips NieR Automata
How Much Should I Invest in NieR Automata?
- If you are a completionist and want to close all side quests, then we would, of course, recommend to invest on completing this quest. However, the scientist will disappear after the attack on the village during Route C and we recommend that you complete the quest during Route A, especially if you need items from the shop. On the other hand, you can choose "Chapter Select" to visit the NPC at any given time, as long as it is before the said event.
Other Notes and Tips
- Scientist Machine NieR: Automata Notes, Tips and other Trivia.
|NieR: Automata All NPCs|
22B ♦ 4S ♦ 64B ♦ 8B ♦ Adam ♦ Anemone ♦ Animal-loving Machine ♦ Apologetic Machine ♦ Big Sister Machine ♦ Child Machine ♦ Commander ♦ Devola ♦ Devola & Popola ♦ Devola Popola ♦ Emil ♦ Eve ♦ Father Machine ♦ Father Servo ♦ Friend Machine ♦ High-Speed Machine ♦ Jackass ♦ Jean-Paul ♦ Juliet ♦ Little Sister Machine ♦ Machine in Love ♦ Machine with a Dream ♦ Machine with Makeup ♦ Masamune ♦ Master Swordsmith Masamune ♦ Mother Machine ♦ Operator 210 ♦ Operator 21O ♦ Operator 60 ♦ Operator 6O ♦ Pascal ♦ Pod 042 ♦ Pod 153 ♦ Popola ♦ Red Girl ♦ Romeo ♦ Sartre ♦ Weird Machine ♦ Yorha 2B ♦ Yorha 9S ♦ Yorha A2 ♦ YoRHa: Gunner 16