Father Servo is an NPC in NieR: Automata. Father Servo is an Amicable Machine, but can be faced in a Boss battle if you choose to accept his Quests and challenges. NPCs are characters aside from the main player character that can be interacted with or encountered during the game. These NPCs provide additional dialogue, information, services, items or additional Quests and rewards when interacting with them. Various Shopkeepers, Operators, and some senient Machines will be classified as NPC in NieR: Automata. Find information on all Father Servo interactions, services or related quests below or view NPCs to view a list of all available NPCs in the game.
Well then? Think you can face the full might Father Servo's power?
Father Servo Information NieR Automata
- "A machine lifeform that wears a white belt and pursues the warrior's path. After suffering defeat at the hands of 2B and 9S during training, he shamelessly began to pester them for payment".
- "Despite being equipped with a brown belt - and being powered up with new parts - Father Servo was defeated once more. Seeking sympathy, he then solicited 2B and 9S for yet more parts"
- "Father Servo underwent an even more radical redesign, including a snazzy red-and-white belt. However, his flurry of powerful attacks was not enough to stave off an inevitable defeat."
- "Donning a red belt and walking the path of the warrior to the end, Father Servo went to the afterlife satisfied that he gave all in his final confrontation with 2B and 9S."
Father Servo Related Quests in NieR Automata
- Robo Dojo--White Belt
- Robo Dojo--Brown Belt
- Robo Dojo--Black Belt
- Robo Dojo--Red and White Belt
- Robo Dojo--Red Belt
- Quest progress is carried through playthroughs (retains the levels you beat him at)
Father Servo Location and Where to find in NieR Automata
- In the City Ruins, near the exit to the Desert Zone, find the red quest marker in your minimap.
- To access the NPC and the associated quests, you will have to get atop a building, and climb on a rusted water tower. Then do a double jump towards the building adjascent, and a dash at the end. If you do it right, you'll grab onto the edge.
Father Servo Trivia, Note & Tips NieR Automata
- Father Servo NieR: Automata Notes, Tips and other Trivia.
|NieR: Automata All NPCs|
22B ♦ 4S ♦ 64B ♦ 8B ♦ Adam ♦ Anemone ♦ Animal-loving Machine ♦ Apologetic Machine ♦ Big Sister Machine ♦ Child Machine ♦ Commander ♦ Devola ♦ Devola & Popola ♦ Devola Popola ♦ Emil ♦ Eve ♦ Father Machine ♦ Friend Machine ♦ High-Speed Machine ♦ Jackass ♦ Jean-Paul ♦ Juliet ♦ Little Sister Machine ♦ Machine in Love ♦ Machine with a Dream ♦ Machine with Makeup ♦ Masamune ♦ Master Swordsmith Masamune ♦ Mother Machine ♦ Operator 210 ♦ Operator 21O ♦ Operator 60 ♦ Operator 6O ♦ Pascal ♦ Pod 042 ♦ Pod 153 ♦ Popola ♦ Red Girl ♦ Romeo ♦ Sartre ♦ Scientist Machine ♦ Weird Machine ♦ Yorha 2B ♦ Yorha 9S ♦ Yorha A2 ♦ YoRHa: Gunner 16
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
9s' hacking trivializes this.
Fighting red belt at lv 16 is not recommended, took litteral hours
I defeated him (red belt quest) to get the power up S but instead got power up K? Any thoughts? (9S after Ending C, chose a specific chapter)
I'm fighting red belt while at lv 34 I'm playing route b..... This is quite the chore
Very worth it to do this quest as he drops a diamond rank attack chip.
Where is Father Servo after the EMP blast, He isn't at the usual spot anymore, Where can I find him?
Oh and Red Belt is a two parter - Father Servo gets back up for a battle to the death. Both times he is level 60!
For the final quest Red Belt, the reward is: 5x Memory Alloy, 1x Powerup Part S, 10000G and 2000Exp
There’s at least another 3 levels after brown belt. I’ve just completed Black belt (level 40), after that battle I had to turn in 1 silver ore, 1 pristine screw, and 1 broken battery to unlock the next quest - Red and White belt. This time it’s a level 50 machine that was a lot harder to kill. After destroying it, Father Servo asks for 1 gold ore, 1 filler metal, 1 pristine cable and 1 large battery.
he got stuck in the little box area during his final form so i just taped my shoot down and walked away for 6 hours
What if i killed him before the quest started?
Well... Father Servo's last moments were actually pretty depressing. Kinda made me sad too.
I beat Father Servo during Route A, is it possible to fight him again with the other characters? I don't care whether it's restarting the quest line or some kind of boss rush mode, I just want to try fighting him as 9S and A2 for fun.
SPOILER TIP ON DEFEATING FATHER SERVO:
Wait till your second playthrough and hack him as 9S, which does a*****ton of damage and will make the fight trivial.