Apologetic Machine is an NPC in NieR: Automata. The interactions with this NPC is limited and it ends with the character's self destruction. NPCs are characters aside from the main player character that can be interacted with or encountered during the game. These NPCs provide additional dialogue, information, services, items or additional Quests and rewards when interacting with them. Various Shopkeepers, Operators, and some senient Machines will be classified as NPC in NieR: Automata. Find information on all Apologetic Machine interactions, services or related quests below or view NPCs to view a list of all available NPCs in the game.
I shall self-destruct for you convenience!
Apologetic Machine Information NieR Automata
- This machine guards the entrance to a mystery bunker. It has been revealed to be part of the DLC: 3C3C1D119440927
- If you talk to it, it will warn you to walk away, as the place will fill you with rage
- It decides that your misfortune is too terrible, it must self-destruct so you may obtain materials that may aid you
- "One day, you will find out the truth, I am certain"
Apologetic Machine Related Quests in NieR Automata
Apologetic Machine Location and Where to find in NieR Automata
- You will find him in the Desert Zone between the Desert: Center and Desert: Oil Field save point. If you zoom the map a little closer, you'll see a small black dot. The locked door he's guarding won't be inaccessible until ??.
- He is also located in the Flooded city behind a skyscraper, southwest of the map, due north of the flight suits.
- You can also find him at the northenmost section of the Forest Kingdom, behind a waterfall.
Apologetic Machine Trivia, Note & Tips NieR Automata
- Apologetic Machine NieR: Automata Notes, Tips and other Trivia.
|NieR: Automata All NPCs|
22B ♦ 4S ♦ 64B ♦ 8B ♦ Adam ♦ Anemone ♦ Animal-loving Machine ♦ Big Sister Machine ♦ Child Machine ♦ Commander ♦ Devola ♦ Devola & Popola ♦ Devola Popola ♦ Emil ♦ Eve ♦ Father Machine ♦ Father Servo ♦ Friend Machine ♦ High-Speed Machine ♦ Jackass ♦ Jean-Paul ♦ Juliet ♦ Little Sister Machine ♦ Machine in Love ♦ Machine with a Dream ♦ Machine with Makeup ♦ Masamune ♦ Master Swordsmith Masamune ♦ Mother Machine ♦ Operator 210 ♦ Operator 21O ♦ Operator 60 ♦ Operator 6O ♦ Pascal ♦ Pod 042 ♦ Pod 153 ♦ Popola ♦ Red Girl ♦ Romeo ♦ Sartre ♦ Scientist Machine ♦ Weird Machine ♦ Yorha 2B ♦ Yorha 9S ♦ Yorha A2 ♦ YoRHa: Gunner 16
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I ALREADY BOUGHT THE DLC BUT I NEED TO FIND HIM AGAIN FOR HERITAGE OF THE PAST!!! HELP!!!
What's great about these guys is that they respawn, meaning you can collect their offering over and over again.
I have updated the page with information, as we now know it's for the DLC: https://nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/3C3C1D119440927
What about that door in the commercial building? theres no robot there, but its also inaccesible
Most likely DLC routes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdE8Z_kCiB0 Nothing behind this elevator
what are these bunkers good for? can you access them somehow?
There's another one behind a building in the flooded city.
there's another one in the forest behind the waterfall