Weird Machine is an NPC in NieR: Automata. Weird Machine is a Village Machine. Machine lifeforms that are part of the colony at Pascal's village are non-hostile machines. Despite their machine origins, they despise conflict in all forms, and willingly cut themselves off from the network as a result. They now live a peaceful existence deep in the forest along with other machines who share their pacifistic beliefs. NPCs are characters aside from the main player character that can be interacted with or encountered during the game. These NPCs provide additional dialogue, information, services, items or additional Quests and rewards when interacting with them. Various Shopkeepers, Operators, and some senient Machines will be classified as NPC in NieR: Automata. Find information on all Weird Machine interactions, services or related quests below or view NPCs to view a list of all available NPCs in the game.
I'M A DUMMY? HEE HEE! THANKS A LOT!
Weird Machine Information NieR Automata
- "A machine lifeform who is endlessly mocked by the children in Pascal's village. Though he seems dense, he's actually a clever unit that possesses advanced throught circuitry. His less-than-clever facade is actually an elaborate act designed to grant him knowledge of other's true nature."
- Continue to interact with the Weird Machine to attempt to hack it and figure out why he speak the way he does.
Weird Machine Related Quests in NieR Automata
- Idiot Savant
- Complete this quest as 9S to receive its unit data.
Weird Machine Location and Where to find in NieR Automata
Weird Machine Trivia, Note & Tips NieR Automata
- Weird Machine NieR: Automata Notes, Tips and other Trivia.
|NieR: Automata All NPCs|
22B ♦ 4S ♦ 64B ♦ 8B ♦ Adam ♦ Anemone ♦ Animal-loving Machine ♦ Apologetic Machine ♦ Big Sister Machine ♦ Child Machine ♦ Commander ♦ Devola ♦ Devola & Popola ♦ Devola Popola ♦ Emil ♦ Eve ♦ Father Machine ♦ Father Servo ♦ Friend Machine ♦ High-Speed Machine ♦ Jackass ♦ Jean-Paul ♦ Juliet ♦ Little Sister Machine ♦ Machine in Love ♦ Machine with a Dream ♦ Machine with Makeup ♦ Masamune ♦ Master Swordsmith Masamune ♦ Mother Machine ♦ Operator 210 ♦ Operator 21O ♦ Operator 60 ♦ Operator 6O ♦ Pascal ♦ Pod 042 ♦ Pod 153 ♦ Popola ♦ Red Girl ♦ Romeo ♦ Sartre ♦ Scientist Machine ♦ Yorha 2B ♦ Yorha 9S ♦ Yorha A2 ♦ YoRHa: Gunner 16
Can anyone with an account add the following information?
- To get this Unit's data you must complete the quest Idiot Savant, which can be accessed after showing Pascal the data on the fight with A2 during Route B.
I think it will help those looking to complete Unit data.
Anyone notice his face is made up of characters in Japanese? I see 2 (he) 1 (mo) and a tenten
This guy is a real legend.
This is the most difficult hack in the game, so frustrating!