Copied City is a location in Nier: Automata. This black and white environment is made of crystallized silicon and carbon, and lies deep within the cave in City Ruins, its purpose and origin a mystery. You later on meet its creator, Adam, who seeks to learn and adopt all humanity.
Copied City Map
NPCs in the area
- Impact Bracer (S)
- Range Defense Up (S)
- Ranged Attack Up (S)
- Small G Luck +
- Melee Defense Up (S)
- Speed Salve (L)
- Resilience +2
- Last Stand
- Skill Salve (S)
- Skill Salve (L)
- Large Recovery
- Small Recovery
- Silver Ore
- Adam (Boss)
- After boss fight (all lvl 60-65):
- Small Stubby (normal and enhanced ver.)
- Medium Bipedal (normal and enhanced ver.) plug-in drops: Critical Up lvl 2-4
- Large Bipedal (normal and enhanced ver. with shield or not) plug-in drops: Weapon Attack Up lvl 2-4
- Goliath Bipedal (normal and enhanced ver.)
- Small Flyer (normal and enhanced ver.)
- Small Sphere (normal and enhanced ver. with gun and axe) plug-in drops: Auto-Heal lvl 2-4
Copied City Walkthrough
You will first arrive at the Copied City during the main quest: 9S MIA - part 2.
From the entrance to the right there is a chest with some consumable items and a dead end. Head left, grabbing items and chests as you go. 2B will comment that there are a lot of YoRHa corpses. From here go right to arrive at another dead end and some chests, then double back to continue towards the objective.
Once you get near, you can summon a defeated player to assist you in the upcoming boss fight with Adam (Boss). This changes the main to 9S Captured. Adam is level 25 now, and severs his connection to the network to face you. Defeat Adam to save 9S and exit back to the Resistance Camp
Copied City Map
- After the Adam boss fight, the area will continuously respawn enemies.
- if you go to the starter area and go back all monster respawn, without the need to take the elevator, then you need to go to boss room and return to the starter area, so all map respawn.
- you can farm lvl 2-4 chips in the area.