Resilience is a Defense Chip in Nier: Automata.
Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 80-5% or more.
Effects & Uses
- As long as the character's health is above the listed threshold for the chip, no single hit will stagger them (although attacks that grab and combo/throw will still prevent any movement when they connect).
Where to Find/Location
- Reward for completing The Recluse Stays Home
- Flooded City - Locked Chest: Located before the fourth lift inside the Soul Box recovery unit during the quest Obtain Keys (third playthrough) (+6 Version)
- Goliath Bipeds in the Forest Zone.
- Stacking these chips in a way that does not reach the cap can cause a bug that prevents any of the equipped Resilience chips from taking effect. However, the effect capped message will still display when equipping the chips.
|Version||Bonus||Capacity||Location/Where to Find|
|+0||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 80% or more.|
|+1||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 70% or more.|
|+2||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 60% or more.|
|+3||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 50% or more.||Reward for completing The Recluse Stays Home|
|+4||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 40% or more.|
|+5||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 30% or more.|
|+6||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 20% or more.||Flooded City - Locked Chest|
|+7||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 10% or more.|
|+8||Avoid stagger after hits if HP is 5% or more.|